Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Back to living the Legendary life!

by , 4-26-11 at 6:26:08 PM (The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.)
    Well after losing my main account thanks to a banning -.-
    I finally got around to leveling a wizard to legendary. Today my Myth wizard Alex Jaderiver hit level 60. I actually had to quest through CL instead of Chancel lol.

But it means I'll be back doing some Legendary tournaments, and you'll find me in the 58-60 ladder too :)
    I want to thank, Celestiamoon, Digby Strongheart and Iridian Ravenhunter for helping me with quests(starting at DS).

[IMG]http:// ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The "awful/wrong/bad/cheap/broken" ranking system in PvP

by , 2-24-11 at 1:50:00 AM (The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.)
    This is kind of like a rant, but hopefully will clear up the problems people say about the ranking system.

People claim that the ranking system for PvP is bad/ wrong since adepts can face legendaries. People say that the system takes only rank into consideration. That is false. The system does in fact take both rank AND level into consideration when making match-ups. I know KI posted about this, but some people still find to complain about how terrible the ranking system is, so I'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cloud update :) Still playing game

by , 2-16-11 at 4:06:24 PM (The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.)
    Well, I decided to keep on playing for now. I got Alex Cloud(myth) to level 28 right now. I'm questing in MS, just started Tatakai Outpost. I plan to keep Cloud at 39 for magus dueling so I am only doing main quest which is why my level is so low. Thanks to the amazing Outrageous Autumn, the questing here should go much faster than it did in MB and Krok where I was solo-ing.

I have been doing the crafting quests along the way as I progress on Alex Cloud, just hit Master Artisan last ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Alex Cloud... To play or not to play

by , 2-11-11 at 1:35:02 AM (The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.)
    First off, for those who don't know, Alex Jaderider's account was banned yesterday for the exploit of a bug. Let me say, in no way do I blame KI, or anyone else for that matter. Only myself is to blame and I accept that. I am sad, but that doesn't change my wrong doing. I am sorry to all of those who may of looked up to me, or who have lost respect for me. I know I did the wrong thing by exploting this bug. I hope my fellow central members will forgive me.

Now to the actual blog part. ...

Updated 2-11-11 at 1:47:03 AM by Alex JadeRider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 3rd Epic pet. Love it :)

by , 8-20-10 at 6:26:07 PM (The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.)
    Today I got my 3rd epic pet. It's a Defender pig I got as a result of Pioneer dragon mixed with Defender pig. :)
    [IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=11267&pictureid=109360[/IMG]

Sadly, he won't cast fireblade, I heard its bugged, but when It's fixed I will be even more happy since this pet is for my fire wizard.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast