Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Summer!

by , 5-18-12 at 8:51:04 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello again everyone,

Well, today was the last day of school here in Colorado. It seems that the school years seem to go faster and faster as I advance through the grades.

Anyway, I will have [B][I][U]much[/U][/I][/B] more time to play Wizard101 and catch up on all of the updates now that school is out. I also plan to be more active on Central.

It's been a while since I have posted a blog post, so I think a status update is in order. Life has been busy, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New KIFreeGames Minigame

by , 2-5-12 at 8:34:23 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello everyone!

I'm very sorry for the horrendous timeing between this blog post and the last. I haven't played Wizard101 much in the past couple of months so I didn't have anything to really blog about. I've been busy with school and I've been having some problems with my computer lately.

Anyway, if you all go to the KIFreeGames website, you will find a brand new minigame called Grub Guardian. This game is pretty basic yet extremely fun and addicting. The goal of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Birthday Stephanie aka FuzzyWuzzy!

by , 9-21-11 at 9:43:52 AM (A Balanced Life)
    Happy birthday Stephanie! Hope it's a great one! :) I made an acronyme for the special occasion.

S-uper awesome person
    T-he best friend I could ask for
    E-xtremely intelligent person
    P-erfect in every way
    H-as a great sense on humor
    A-mazingly artistic
    N-icest person I know
    I-ntelligentest person ever
    E-ver so kind to everyone

I wont be able to get on for any of the festiveties, but I'll be on Central to keep the party going ...

Updated 9-21-11 at 9:46:22 AM by Voltare

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Finally! :D

by , 8-7-11 at 5:25:34 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

Yesterday, I finally got my death wizard up to Warlord status. This achivement has made that wizard my very first Warlord! Since my subscription is ending on the 25th, I will be done pvping until next summer. I may do a couple group pvp matches, but as of now, I am closing up shop.

I have to say, Adebt level pvp is very fun. It is mildly challenging, but it is pretty easy to win if you know what you're doing. Once you hit Commander, be prepared to face some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Long Awaited Update

by , 8-2-11 at 4:04:28 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog entry. I've been very busy with drawing, reading, volunteering, and what not. But I've somehow managed to still play Wizard101 in the midst of all my activites.

So, in the world of PvP, I've strated using my Adebt Death wizard in PvP. I have also began working on my Myth wizard again. Emily, my Myth wizard, is now a level 60. I have found that Medusa is very useful. Two stuns can buy you a round or two to heal/shield ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast