Blog Comments

I am confused, it says 79,790 members?
    Wow! Congrats!!!!
    That does stink. Load up on caffiene (sp?) and try for another all nighter! It's nice to know that im not the only one who gets up at crazy hours to play the game.
    Updated 6-16-10 at 10:01:48 AM by Tyro
    Yea, I went to bed before 4, but my friend was up all night? (I think) He was doing Kensington Park, and on the last boss too. Then server went down. I feel bad for him.
    I'm sorry that happened. Must have been terrible. I would have cry if I was doing brisk breeze, or Kensington though...
    I have not used it fromt he start, but I go back to the starter deck again and again as I find that I really dont need any more than 10 cards or so. I know I use it for beating up the mobs exclusively. Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by neo33
    whats a starter deck challenge???
    Its when you make a wizard, but you only use the starter deck as your deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by BWildheart
    Should be interesting. I've been sticking to Starter Decks for most of my wizards. For Life, if you're soloing, the challenge will be dealing enough damage fast enough. You'll be needing those 2 reshuffles.

I'm not a fan on soloing, so I most likely won't xD

I usually quest with 1-3 friends.
    Should be interesting. I've been sticking to Starter Decks for most of my wizards. For Life, if you're soloing, the challenge will be dealing enough damage fast enough. You'll be needing those 2 reshuffles.
    whats a starter deck challenge???
    O: Tara!!!! You're back!!!!!!!!! I missed you!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint Rocx
    Welcome back Tara! It's good to see you
    Thanks =)
    We finally got a new laptop a few weeks ago, and I just remember W101. Sadly I don't have membership right now, but hopefully that'll change soon. lol
    Welcome back Tara! It's good to see you
    but does NO-ONE say HOW???
    I think in the beta or something there was an opening in there, someone went in and marked their location, then KI fixed the glitch, people kept friending and porting in, and so know many people have that location marked and can go there.
    HOW! lol i been asking and trying to know how to do that!
    Great post
    Same, my balance wizard is in that spot right now XD
    That is actually a very common glitch. I don't know how to get in there without porting, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy
    It might be better if you post this as a thread. Btw, good to have you back! (:
    Thanks, good to be back!!
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast