Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Allerielle
    I strongly suggest you do the side quests from Mossback, Oakheart and Wavebringer. Not only is it great exp, there is some good story line there and at the end of Mooshu you get a Spirit Walker badge. (Make sure you do the quest Oakheart gives you in the Tree of Life instance. It's easy to find him, just open your map but the instance itself doesnt lead you to him.)

Mooshu is definitely my favorite out of all of the zones. The bright colors, finding lost sheep, and crazy elephants, oh my!

Good luck in Grizzleheim. I hate to say it but the exp there is terrible. I would only suggest going if you need a break from whatever world you are working on. I did Jotun through the Raven Lords and didnt even earn a full level from it.
    Thanks for the info =) I'm doing the Oni right now (cause once again i woke up in the middle of the night and can't go to sleep)
    I strongly suggest you do the side quests from Mossback, Oakheart and Wavebringer. Not only is it great exp, there is some good story line there and at the end of Mooshu you get a Spirit Walker badge. (Make sure you do the quest Oakheart gives you in the Tree of Life instance. It's easy to find him, just open your map but the instance itself doesnt lead you to him.)

Mooshu is definitely my favorite out of all of the zones. The bright colors, finding lost sheep, and crazy elephants, oh my!

Good luck in Grizzleheim. I hate to say it but the exp there is terrible. I would only suggest going if you need a break from whatever world you are working on. I did Jotun through the Raven Lords and didnt even earn a full level from it.
    Congrats on the money and this evan person sounds cool xD. Anyway i am so happy that the price of hatching has gone down as well. Also about the war oni, sometimes if your lucky you can go straight to him, that's what happened to my friend when he entered Crimson Fields.
    You mean 60,000 gold till the life house.
    Celestia is gonna be awesome ..... i hope

on the subject of banking ..... my bank is full
    I made another wizard for storage too, it's all normal my friend XD
    Congrats Tarabera!
    i cant waittttttttttttt
    Congratulations on getting to MooShu!
    wonder who drops it?
    -anynomous magus necromancer level 32
    I totally understand your frustration. Many dont understand that you spend a lot of time and energy towards completing a goal. They view it as 'just a video game.' This is correct, it is only a video game. Really it's a small blip on the radar of your life. That's hard to remember after, as you said, you spent all of that time trying to complete the instance.

It's still not okay to yell at someone, especially a loved one. I suggest the next time something like this occurs (and it will) to walk away for a little bit and find something else to do. When you come back to it after cooling off, it wont seem like such a big deal.

Good luck!
    Hmmmm I think pops o'leaery drops it [ just a guess ]
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy
    O: Was I on when you did this? I would like to help nex time I:
    Nope, you weren't
    the only person that was couldn't port cause she didn't have enough crowns =(
    O: Was I on when you did this? I would like to help nex time I:
    Quote Originally Posted by Apolloette
    Did they change his name to Grunge? It was Grunk last time I checked
    oh xD
    lol I changed it.
    Did they change his name to Grunge? It was Grunk last time I checked
    Aargh... something like that happened to me in Sunken City in the Test Realm, but nothing this bad. I sympathize with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy
    Are you sure it took 4 hours? When I left, it was only about an hour XD
    It sounds about right xD
    Cause after you left, 2 people would go forward to the next room and defeat the guys in the room. Then the other person would Teleport and we'd fight it over again.
    And we continue to do that for a long time (switching turns of course) xD
    Are you sure it took 4 hours? When I left, it was only about an hour XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerielle
    I havent done Kensington Park yet. My fiance and I have had opposite schedules this week and I prefer going into dungeons with him. I'm surprised it took that long though! But congratulations on your level and the fire place. :0)
    Thanks =)
    Yeah, it wouldn't have taken that long if we didn't play around and fight the guys multiple times to get drops lol.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast