Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Celestia History/Lore

by , 7-1-10 at 1:41:27 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I would like to give credit to RavenWood Radio for sharing this info with us!!

For all those people who don't go to Ravenwood Radio, here's history from Celestia::

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black][B]""[/B]Long ago, the ASTRAL WIZARDS OF CELESTIA created powerful magic using the energy of the STARS, the MOON, and the SUN. The sorceress MORGANTHE, a QUEEN of the SHADOW WEB, wanted the secrets of the Celestian magic at... all costs. The ...

Updated 7-6-10 at 9:51:25 AM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 80,000 members on Central!!

by , 6-16-10 at 12:51:26 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I am very happy to say that Central has reached 80,000 members!!
    Congrats RandyumaRox03 on being the lucky member!! To go to her page click [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/member.php?u=80000"]here.[/URL]
    [/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5684&pictureid=83660[/IMG][/FONT]

[LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic]Edit:
    the link:
    [url]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/member.php?u=80000[/url] ...

Updated 6-16-10 at 7:24:50 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. All Nighter Ruined By Server Down

by , 6-15-10 at 4:24:54 AM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Tonight on Tabitha GriffinPyre I've been catching up on old quests and refreshing my memory with the Tomb of Storms (where she is now). Soon she will be level 28 and hopefully get a mount.

Things I've done tonight:[/FONT]

[LIST=1][*][FONT=Century Gothic]I finally finished a quest that I had put off in Wizard City. The one where you have to find all the history books from each school? Well, I've been putting that one off for some time now. Thanks ...

Updated 6-19-10 at 11:38:15 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Starter Deck Challege Week 1

by , 6-14-10 at 3:55:35 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]So its been 3 days since I've created Rylee SpiritCloud, and I've decided I'm going to do my first ever Starter Deck Challenge with her!
    I know this will be hard being my first time, and with a Life wizard. But, if I use the pet and wand spells correctly, it won't be so hard.

So I'm going to give updates on Rylee's progress once or twice a week. [FONT=Comic Sans MS]=)[FONT=Century Gothic]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Right now Rylee has just ...

Updated 6-14-10 at 6:04:46 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Technical Problems

by , 6-13-10 at 4:36:20 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I am experiencing some problems with Wizard101. It was running really slow for 30 minutes earlier today, and then it just crashed. Not sure what caused it, but in the forums I see others have crashed too. I'm just going to not log back into W101 for 10 minutes to give it time to get better.
    Also, I can't seem to take pictures of me playing W101 anymore. I press PrtSc and then go to paint and paste, but the only thing that shows up is this big white picture. Nothing ...

Updated 6-13-10 at 5:29:23 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast