Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Interesting day today

by , 7-23-10 at 5:12:47 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Yes it is true, Tabitha is now level 43!!

Today I was in Dragonspyre today and I kept having to take tower tests (I call them tests). I had to fight these people with orbs by their sides. I have one thing to say to those orbs - Grrrr! They got really annoying after a while.

After I finished the towers it was time for me to fight, dun dun dun...the Sea Lord. Yes, that big purple guy who I swear is the twin of the Kraken in Triton Avenue. I fought ...

Updated 7-23-10 at 6:24:44 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1000 Visits!!

by , 7-22-10 at 6:08:01 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    My page has finally gotten to 1000 visits today! I am so happy =)

I have 201 posts (I have a lot more, but these are the only ones counted T~T)

1016 page visits

1859 story views

10 members of the fan club of my story

Yes I know a lot of numbers o.o
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Because farming is just so much fun...

by , 7-14-10 at 11:42:56 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. Just juggling my story, trying to do 2 grades in one school year, gaming, trying to find a summer job, and along with all that, trying to fit in my friends and family time is very hard to do. Thankfully I was able to rest today because I have a fever. So yeah, this year is going to be very hectic so I won't be posting everyday. Maybe once a week I will.

Alright, now onto Wizard101. I have farmed Timmy Icepick ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This Gives Us The Opportunity...

by , 7-10-10 at 2:59:46 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]As we all know Wizard101 is having some problems and a lot of people can't log on. But this gives people a chance to get away from the computer and do something different! Go hang out with friends and family, read a book, maybe even clean your room (Yes a shocker I know). So step away from the computer and go and have some fun!!

Me, I have been writing a story called Secrets From The Past. I'm only 2 chapters in, so its hard for me to tell what its about without ...

Updated 7-10-10 at 3:10:17 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wizard sayings and their Muggle equivalents

by , 7-6-10 at 10:42:36 AM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I was cleaning my room yesterday and I found my old Joke book, full of...well jokes!! Most have to do with Harry Potter, but since its still Wizardly jokes, I'd like to share them with you guys!!
    [/FONT][INDENT][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black]"Merlin’s Beard!" / "In the name of Merlin!"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=Purple]– Muggle equivalent: "Goodness sake!"[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic]"The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast