Blog Comments

yea i have
    lol you actually can be your pet with a glitch. and i agree- THAT IS A TOTALLY ROCKIN IDEA
    LOL. I'm not in school anymore, but I remember the days of getting up early and watching the morning news to see my school's name scroll by as being closed due to snow. Sadly...it seemed all other schools in the county except mine! OH the injustice of it all!

Sorry you didn't get the snow you wanted...and sorry you had to go to school. But I like your idea about being able to "zap" into Colossus for your snow fix. lol
    Congrats! I saw it too lol, very epic imo (:
    hi' what sup lol nice picture and hello
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia
    I'm not sure about a name but I wanted to say I love the colors in here. Very nice blog
    Thanks (too short)
    I'm not sure about a name but I wanted to say I love the colors in here. Very nice blog
    The journals of a new wizard
    I am willing to help you out, dont care much for the prizes lol XD Here are a twoI have in mind

A Girl's Thought (enter this one in if you want)
    Wizard101 corner
    Yes I know the cards aren't the best but come on guys! help me out!!
    myth thieves now theres an idea!
    weshould come up with a thing for each school

Fire Ninjas
    Storm Agents
    Myth Spies
    Life-
    Death-
    Balance-
    Ice-

Come up with ones for schools that have the - symbol and be creative
    Fire ninjas... Bet death would be something like death mafias or something.

Your right death DOES rule!!!
    Wow that happened to me to i saw that same group i went into the dye shop and i came out like 1 minute later and they were gone
    Fire ninjas...has a nice sound to it.
    fire ninjas...interesting...kinda weird...why fire...

STORM AGENTS (lol) WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME
    that is so cool. it would be cool though if other schools had stuff like that
    fire ninjas
    ice miners or something that would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldude49
    its really annoying i know. just pretend they're not there they're really jealous some people can be so mean some people even want popularity or they just want everyone to see there house ( though those last two are really unlikely).
    ya sometimes I just want to say "you know what! YOU learn how to do it and do it how ever you want!"
    its really annoying i know. just pretend they're not there they're really jealous some people can be so mean some people even want popularity or they just want everyone to see there house ( though those last two are really unlikely).
    yea i want to know haw to make stuff fly to!
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast