Blog Comments

No wonder why your on the bes blogs list! This was honestly interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma MistBlossom
    we just have to accept that some people in the world aren't very nice.
    totally true...
    i think you meant whinny, not sneer.
    we just have to accept that some people in the world aren't very nice.
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaraBeara
    Well I Highlighted the picture once I made it how I wanted it to look, and right clicked and clicked "save as" and put it in a picasa3 exports folder that I have all my wizard101 related stuff in and then put that onto my album, and then put it for the description for my blog using the "insert Image" button.

Hope I helped
    k thanks [ short messege ]
    realise how I put PS: look at the the blog The flying glitch under the picture (theres a link there) so...look there and you'll find out how.
    cool thanks!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa fire blueriver
    Cool. How did you get it in your blog?
    Well I Highlighted the picture once I made it how I wanted it to look, and right clicked and clicked "save as" and put it in a picasa3 exports folder that I have all my wizard101 related stuff in and then put that onto my album, and then put it for the description for my blog using the "insert Image" button.

Hope I helped
    Well I used the site Cooltext.com you can make alot of signs its pretty cool.
    Cool. How did you get it in your blog?
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaStormRulez17
    lol very very odd. he must have used the glitch where you make your screen window mode and then shook it or whatever you do. lol i forget how to
    realise how I put PS: look at the the blog The flying glitch under the picture (theres a link there) so...look there and you'll find out how.
    Quote Originally Posted by the-good-theurgist49
    Funny song from Charlie the Unicorn 2, the banana king?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol very very odd. he must have used the glitch where you make your screen window mode and then shook it or whatever you do. lol i forget how to
    On the top of your blog how did you get that sign called girls thoughts??? Like right on the top where it says girls thoughts how did you get that?
    Well I used the site Cooltext.com you can make alot of signs its pretty cool.
    On the top of your blog how did you get that sign called girls thoughts??? Like right on the top where it says girls thoughts how did you get that?
    Your welcome
    wow thats weird it must be a glitch. and Congratz On your blog!!!!
    Thanks (to short)
    interesting...very interesting
    wow thats weird it must be a glitch. and Congratz On your blog!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by angel iceflame
    hey were was that unicorn located at i really want to see how it looks like please tell me?
    The Wooden Cottage from WizardCity is the house. In the yard you know that tiled area surrounded by trees (its not near the house btw) well that's where I saw the Unicorn. I'll post a farther away picture so you can see it better later.
    hey were was that unicorn located at i really want to see how it looks like please tell me?