Vanessa Blueriver

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5168&pictureid=49909[/IMG]

1. Favorite pet????!!!!

[CENTER]what is your favorite pet???? Hmm Mine would be minotoaur and Mander.:4::cheer:[/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Do you like the wizard101 commercials?

[CENTER]Kingsisle Makes new Wizard101 Commercials time to time and if you havent saw them then go to youtube and You can look them up there. Do you like the commercials? Do you think there cool, weird, funny, bad????? what is your opinion? [/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Mount ideas. what mount do you think should be added?

[CENTER]Hello everyone. What Mounts do you wanna see added? Since KI said that there will be more mounts added, I was wondering what Mounts you would wanna see added???? One of my ideas is maybe like a shark to ride on or a blood bat maybe? [/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How many Characters do you own? [ I have 2 ]

[CENTER]Hey everyone! I was just wondering how many characters do [B]you [/B]Own? I own 2 characters. I know somepeople have multiple accounts so some people might have allot. So Yea i was just wondering. From time to time I make characters that I play on for a little while that only get up to level 4 lol and then I delete them.

~ Vanessa Fire Blueriver ~[/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. vanessa blueriver& Jacqueline rosewhisper, character Biogrophy

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3] [SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Hi everyone!!! I am new to the blogs so i just wanted to say Hi and some people might already know this but My main character is vanessa blueriver Grandmaster Pyromancer. This is my first blog by the way! So my blog is just basically the biogrophy of my Characters. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]My characters are..... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]1. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12