Blog Comments

THEY BETTER ADD CELESTIA SOON
    i think that before we do anything new we need to add on to the game. it is getting kinda boring
    wizard 101 should make it so they can color mounds
    oh gosh... dont get me started...check out my blog- i have tons of ideas...
    1 mangus,2 novices (no laughing) and an apprentice
    lol the bad news is that they dont actually sell the dress they just showed it on valentena heart song.
    Cool! :D!!!!
    man they are out already?? Man I want that piggle! lol and the dress, depends if I get good grades on my report card that comes out soon!! Man I can't wait! lol
    my fave pet would be my little dragon, baby emma .but I REALLY WANT a big dragon.
    my favorite pet is the krok and the grizlehiem bear
    anyone?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinaed
    Oh, well that's upsetting, lol. I think they looked cool. Maybe I'll get a storm hound eventually some how in stead.
    Yea and i got to have one but I sold it. I didnt know they were taking it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa fire blueriver
    The storm beetle isnt available anymore. Zeak used to sell the storm beetle when he had crown items. Kingsisle brought the storm beetle for about a month or so for having 1,000 student i think. but Then they took it away. so its not availible.
    Oh, well that's upsetting, lol. I think they looked cool. Maybe I'll get a storm hound eventually some how in stead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinaed
    My favorite pet would have to be my Stormzilla, but aside from that I like the sprite. I want a storm beetle, but I don't know where to find them. :/
    The storm beetle isnt available anymore. Zeak used to sell the storm beetle when he had crown items. Kingsisle brought the storm beetle for about a month or so for having 1,000 student i think. but Then they took it away. so its not availible.
    My favorite pet would have to be my Stormzilla, but aside from that I like the sprite. I want a storm beetle, but I don't know where to find them. :/
    Lol yeah, when I saw commercial I was like uh, no thankyou. I finally got the wits to download and I started to like it. I mean one commercial is like "Enter the worlds of Wizard101, where a wizards home is his castle" I mean that shows you NOTHING about the whole story line and makes you think the whole game is about decorating a magical land. Sorry KI
    um, my opinion (sorry KI) i dont really think that they very much relate to the game. when i saw the comercial for the first time i thought it looked like a weird game. then when i tried it after my brother downloaded wizard101, it wasnt anything like the comercial
    you can see what i want added here
    A fire cat would be cool
    A broom with a sidecar for your pet! I would buy crowns and use real cash to get this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast