The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn

1. Pets, pets, pets!

by , 11-2-11 at 10:25:33 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    OK so sorry I couldn't post on Sunday, I had a Cable/Internet/Phone outage. This week has been all about pets, farming the bazaar for Golden Star Fruits, hatching, the like. My most recent project that I have been working on was getting Cloud O Bugs on my boar knight, but that talent does NOT like me (But it has an incredible affection for ~Frostbite~ though...). Well, sometime this week I am hatching for a Pet Rock. I am trying to get this pet rock both Spritely and Unicorn. I did get a pet egg, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What a Nightmare

by , 10-23-11 at 6:17:29 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    OK so this week, the newest pack, The Nightmare Pack, came out. I spent all my crowns on it, to no avail (mountwise). If you'd like to make me feel better, please call our PM hotline, [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=31970"]PM-Sam-To-Gift-Nightmare-Packs-To-Make-Sam-Feel-Better[/URL]. In other news, two new bundles have come out, and a lot of my friends have them which, in turn, makes me want the new bundles. Sadly, I have no money with which to buy ...

Updated 10-23-11 at 6:33:30 PM by Eevee918

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. The Loft

by , 10-16-11 at 11:11:41 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    OK, so this week was the concluding week of Gear-A-Palooza, and I finally got crowns to buy what I want. I finally got myself a Lifeforce blade, and a burning pixie pet. I intend on hatching the burning pixie to have mc smoke screen and spritely. Also can't wait for that new mystery pet that's supposed to come out this week. The main event that this blog entry is named after today is the Loft. I decided that instead of buying a castle, I would make one. I got a bunch of rugs, and set to work. After ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What a Hallo-week!

by , 10-9-11 at 1:45:36 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    Starting off the week, I got onto Wizard101 Monday to find that the Hallowe'en quests and gear had come back, along with some new additions. A Zombie Piggle, a Ghost Dragon, and a Nightmare. My friend showed me the Nightmare, and I couldn't believe my eyes! A may cast Unicorn talent (I nicknamed it Uni-Cornered.)! I begged my parents for crowns, and got the Nightmare the next day (although it was no picnic getting there, as my friends Eric (~Frostbite~) and Amber will tell you). In the days that ...

Updated 10-9-11 at 1:51:43 PM by Eevee918

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tunics, Wands, Towers and things

by , 10-2-11 at 1:47:37 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    So yesterday, I was called in by my friend Destiny Jade to do the Tower of the Helephant. I graciously accepted Destiny's offer, as I was looking for the rare Lexicon Blade and Aureate Band. When we got into the Tower, we had a fairly flawless system. I had stocked up on fire and storm dispels, although I didn't need them because Destiny and her friend Rachel (Storm and Fire, respectively), had the dispels under control. After we'd finished the first floor, we went back in. We did the first floor ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12