The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn

1. A Winded Winter in Mooshu?!

by , 7-14-12 at 10:19:06 AM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    Hi Friends! It has been a while since I updated my blog, AGAIN. But onto this week's topic. As I'm sure you all have heard by now, there are now TWO bundles at large. The Pagoda Bundle, and the Majestic Bundle. The Majestic Bundle should be flowing into stores nationwide, while the Pagoda Bundle is just playing hide and seek. Myself personally, I sure want to see that Run Run Rickshaw. When Kingsisle will finally release that thing remains a mystery to me. I had a big fat awesome house party ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This week...

by , 6-3-12 at 4:21:03 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    OK so this week I have been hatching out the Hollow Knight. I have been farming on and off several thousand times a day . I don't know how my friend Rowan does it, because I have 10 people and she has like 10x that (not to mention that she's hatching for talent manifestation (which takes a lot longer)). A lot has happened since I last updated my blog, and I honestly don't feel like recounting it all, but i'm going to do it anyway (:P).
    Avalon In Test
    Avalon In Live
    Raven's Hoard ...

Updated 6-3-12 at 4:21:28 PM by Eevee918

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hatch-A-Palooza

by , 12-30-11 at 8:12:27 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    OK so it's been a while since the last update. The first thing is that I got an Ianthine Hound, as well as a Magenta Hound. The second thing is that I got 7 wizard101 gift cards for christmas as well as a 60000 crowns gift certificate. It was very exciting lol. Also, I finally got Cloud o Bugs :D! It was on my Sneaky Piggle too! That was the most exciting part. On my newest Sneaky Piggle, I got CoB AND Spritely! Thank you so much B.S.H., for hatching your lifebat with me. Well, that's it for this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hatching...

by , 11-27-11 at 3:44:37 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    OK so this week, I have been trying to get a Magenta Hound, like so many others on w101. I have been hatching with Laminrk, who is very nice to keep hatching with me (since I keep failing. Boo.). I'm sure eventually the purple puppy will be mine, and you can count on seeing a mixing thread from me when it is finally in my possession. In other news, I also hatched to get an Astral Judge. That failed too, and I ended up with a Crop Watcher (double boo), although scarletemeraldweaver was nice to offer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A new nightmare...

by , 11-6-11 at 7:30:10 PM (The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn)
    OK so this week, Zafaria came out. At first I thought it was AWESOME! I'm not going to explain my opinion until later in the entry though. I was on the Test Realm non-stop, so I had Zafaria done in 3-4 days. I got my Gnomes! They are so funny, yet so deadly at the same time. A lifeblade, an amplify, and a garg got me 3000 damage on those elephant shamans (who deserved it). I also finally got my Pet Rock (in live, obviously), several thanks to DODO7781, who hatched with me not once, not twice, but ...

Updated 11-6-11 at 7:31:12 PM by Eevee918

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast