Evan's Escapades

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6834&pictureid=68649[/IMG]
All about my escapades throughout the spiral.[/CENTER]

1. My Graphic Shop

I opened my first graphic shop yesterday and immediately I got PM'd about all the other shops. So far I haven't had many orders, but it is just the beginning. I will get better as I progress, and hope to become on of the Elite. Well my shop is on [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63982"]this[/URL] thread.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Winners of Easter's Farewell Draw Competition

[quote=angelbright;624518]Thank you all for participating on this Random Draw Contest!

Now, for what we all have waiting for, the Big Winners of the Random Draw are:

[U]First Random Draw Winners[/U]

1st Winner of 13,750 Crowns is [COLOR="Red"]“travisl8” # 199[/COLOR]
    2nd Winner of 5,000 Crowns is [COLOR="#ff0000"]“omega97” # 43[/COLOR]
    3rd Winner of 5,000 Crowns is [COLOR="#ff0000"]“sorcerer101” # 272[/COLOR] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Easter's Farewell Draw Competition

[quote=angelbright;606070]To all the Members of W101 Central, from today (Saturday) and until next Sunday the Easter's Farewell Draw Competition would be open to have the chance for all of you to sign up and to win big prizes!!!

What you have to do in order to be in the draw is to just post here something like this: "[U][COLOR="Red"]I want to be on the draw so sign me in[/COLOR][/U]" (please no double postings)

People here are some more prizes for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Evan Makes it to Marleybone

I finally got out of that wretched world at level 22. Now it is time to move onto Marleybone. It should take me to around level 29 when I am finished with it. I went in with 1,5XX health and around 169 mana. Marleybone is a fun world, except for the roof cruising.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Transferring Over to Life

I have decided to transition from my storm wizard to my life wizard. Storm has just gotten kind of dull because I can't enjoy the worlds or questing - stormies just breeze through the game. He hasn't exactly finished the worlds, but done most quests and was fun at first; then I never got to absorb the fun element of the game. I have now decided to play my life wizard, Evan, from now on as my main wizard. It will take longer to finish the worlds, but I will get a chance to absorb the fun elements ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12