Blog Comments

Interesting. Just remember not to quote really long things a lot
    yep I do too. AND THAT IS SOOOOO MEAN!!!!! I hope they don't listen into a conversation with Amanda and I....
    lol same xD
    I know its awesome right? but PLEASE don't quote really long things like that!
    Updated 4-24-10 at 4:04:53 PM by Jen-jen
    It gets dull just killing them in a couple rounds, finishing a world in 5 hours - 1 day, never getting to stop and smell the flowers (figure of speech).
    Sherlock Holmes AKA Sherlock Bones AWESOME!!!!!!!
    yes Marleybone is based on London, like Krokotopia is based on Egypt, Mooshu on Japan, WizardCity on United States. Thats' why i really like the game it involves other cultures. Dragonspyre is one world I haven't really figured out what it was based on, um I forgot what GrizzleHeim is based on, but I do know Celestia is based on The Sunken City of Atlantis. anyways whatever you do in Marleybone, do NOT do Kensignton Park! At All! it is way to hard and even as a level 45 i still refuse to do it because its time consuming and hard! if you look it up on a search engine you will find lots of comments that will make you NOT want to do Kensington Park. Oh by the way, if you want a challenge feel free to do Kensington Park but the only way to unlock it is to finish MarleyBone. Goodluck and remember if you think you going to finish as a level 29 then do NOT do Kensington Park. the only thing you get is a not so cool badge and if you are a lucky the rarest pet in the whole game, plus bragging rights... but i advise you NOT to do it.
    -Samantha DeathHeart (SDHeart)
    I love Marleybone because of the beautiful scenery and music. It is also themed from Sherlock Holmes in London.
    i hate marleybone it was so ... boring
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Griffinhead
    Well, storm just zooms right through the game and never gets a chance to stop and look at the scenery.
    Yeah they do!!!!! What are you talking about?!
    Well, storm just zooms right through the game and never gets a chance to stop and look at the scenery.
    O: Storm shall never be dull! I don't like what you are saying. This is being mean to diviners!