timta10

1. Outraged Capitol Woman- Catching Fire Speculation

Going over the IMDB cast list for Catching Fire, I came across a part called "Outraged Capitol Woman." Obviously in the books we have seen only Katniss's POV and thus haven't seen or been alluded to any outraged capitol woman. I am speculating that this "Outraged Capitol Woman" will be yelling obscenities or whatever either during interview night (Peeta's ending line of his interview; not spoiling anything here but watch out ahead), when Peeta temp. dies, or after they break ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. major crafting fail -.-

I feel like an idiot, lol. I just crafted another pair of level 86+ boots for my storm by accident. I forgot I crafted them a few months ago and didn't bother to check -.- Bye bye 5 turquoise :(
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Funny experience vacationing out of state

While doing the accent challenge, I was reminded of a time during April Vacation for me in which I traveled out of my state, MA, to Texas. At a McDonalds down there which was very close to my hotel, I wanted to buy a frappe. Thus I walked over there and asked the lady for one. She basically said that she had no idea what I was talking about. At that time, I assumed everyone called a milkshake type drink thing a frappe, so I was dumbfounded. I tried explaining it to her in the best way I could what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hunger Games Addiction

I just want to apologize if you have become annoyed by my many Catching Fire Movie threads. I am just so addicted and I can't stop looking at new photos. Plus the trailer comes out soon on 7-20 and I AM GOING CRAZZYY.. So yeah sorry if any of you get annoyed. I don't mean to spam the off topic section :P I just love blabbering with my mouth about things I LOVE lol. Though Mockingjay stunk but I won't vent here I already did in my last blog post. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR FOR THE REST OF ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I HATE MOCKINGSTUPIDJAY

[B]MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT; DONT LOOK IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO READ IT [/B] I just needed to do this short blog post to vent. I HATE MOCKINGJAY!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT SO MUCH. I WANT TO SET MY BOOK ON FIRE AND THEN TAKE THE CHARRED REMAINS AND THROW IT IN THE STREET TO GET RUN OVER. I can't stand how Peeta was captured by the capitol for one and then when rescued, is crazed. Like why?!??!!?!?!? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast