Moonlight Melody

Melodies from the moon.

1. Jasmine's Totally Radical Spell Ideas (Part 1)

Hey look! A blog post! I haven't made one of these in a while...

Anyway, whenever I get bored, I start daydreaming. Sometimes about dragons, or pirates, how Zeke is always conveniently at the same world we are, how our wizards never blink, how to t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶r̶a̶l̶ er, you didn't see that...

My list of totally radical ideas is not yet complete, but here's what I've got so far:

Spell Name: Decay
    School: Death
    Pips: 4 normal ...

Updated 3-27-17 at 2:31:11 PM by Jasmine FireBlade

Categories
    Wizard101 , Radical Ideas/Suggestions
  2. The Orthrus Did It

Cyrus Drake narrowed his eyebrows. "Oh?" He asked, seeming genuinely interested in what I had to say.

I gulp slightly and nervously stutter, 'T-the orthrus did it, Cyrus, I swear!"

Cyrus Drake rolled his eyes, then turned to glare at me. Go figure he'd know I was lying. "Classic excuse indeed, Megan. Meet me after today in detention." And with that, he walked away from me.

I sighed inwardly. Save the Spiral and get detention for not
    Categories
    Stories/Poetry
  3. The Nightmares of Questing #2 Death

Yes, another blog post to do with questing. More specifically, a death wizard.
    Somehow, I have doubt that anyone would really be interested enough to read this, but yet I am still typing up this blog post.

If you haven't already, you might want to read the first one by clicking
    here.

Last time, my death achieved level 42, finished Mooshu, finished Grizzleheim, just beginning Wintertusk.

This time, my death had gotten to grandmaster, level 50. I finished ...

Updated 8-15-14 at 5:59:39 PM by Jasmine FireBlade

Categories
    Questing
  4. The Nightmares of Questing #1 Death

Once upon a time, I made a level 10 death wizard. I created said death wizard as a experiment. "I wonder if I can get commander in PvP using this strategy!" I thought that day.

I did indeed get commander, thus proving the strategy effective. Then I never touched the wizard again, it was merely a experiment of strategy...

Except after long months of never touching the death wizard, I did.

I was extremely bored. I was procrastinating on both Khrysalis ...

Updated 8-15-14 at 5:34:33 PM by Jasmine FireBlade

Categories
    Questing
  5. Malistare's Musings

Malistare growled furiously, somewhere in the depths of Dragonspyre.

Ambrose was a fool. Always jumping to conclusions. Even using a CHILD as his very own slave, doing all the dirty work while Ambrose twiddles his thumbs!

Malistare was not out to "rule the Spiral" as so proclaimed by the petty excuse of a headmaster. He only wanted peace. Happiness. He wanted Sylvia.

He wasn't some cliche villain out to "rule the world" only to fail in the

Updated 8-11-14 at 10:52:46 AM by Jasmine FireBlade

Categories
    Stories/Poetry
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12