Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. It's Hard

Trust me, it is. It's hard leaving this game. A game that you've played since you were a kid? Heck yes it is. I've tried to leave several times and I still can't. Right now I'm up, near the ending of Khrysalis and questing like the old times. Ah, those memories of Krokotopia, Marelybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre. Those were the good times.

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the new worlds. Avalon, Khrysalis, two of my favorites of the second arc. It's just the old nostalgic feeling about ...

Updated 1-20-16 at 5:50:22 PM by Astrillic Moon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Recent Happenings

So, I've got somewhat of a job. Somewhat. It's only around one or two days a week I actually work. This is more of a temporary job than anything, but I am enjoying it. However, I assure you it will not stick. The current job I have (and I will not list what it is) is not what I want to do with my life.
    Hopefully, hopefully, at one point in my life I will finally become an animator. Though my hopes aren't too high for this.

I've been writing more lately. I don't really know why. ...

Updated 9-5-15 at 2:53:16 AM by Astrillic Moon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hopeful Username Change

So, yeah. I'm trying to get enough gold to change my username on here, how cool is that?
    Although I'm aware this may take quite a while. Getting forum gold on here isn't exactly easy. I'll just have to post a lot.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Whyyy?

I was farming Waterworks with only three people, then second-to-last boss the guy said "Gtg, good luck" and then left. It made it much harder for the two of us and took much more time than it should have, but luckily we pulled through.
    I didn't get the drops I wanted though :/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. YES

I play LoL again.
    So, how cool is that?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast