Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Life Girl
    I think your pet has good talents. I recently hatched my storm beetle with a flamenco tocador. What do you think I will Get. NOTE: It is a storm squall egg with 20 hours until it hatches. Tasha Foe glade level 38 life
    I think you might get either a rain beetle or another storm beetle Hope I helped! If you want to hatch my pet for good talents just hmu and we can arrange a meeting time! :D~AustinHawkTamer Level 87 pyromancer
    I think your pet has good talents. I recently hatched my storm beetle with a flamenco tocador. What do you think I will Get. NOTE: It is a storm squall egg with 20 hours until it hatches. Tasha Foe glade level 38 life
    Quote Originally Posted by gimly22
    do you know how i can get a whiptail pantera?
    Yes, from the Purreaus Plentiful Pet Provisions pack in the crowns shop
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicathunderheart
    personally i think its a good pet. just keep training it to make it even better than it is now.
    I trained it to adult yesterday and got Unicorn! Yay! He is now at 200/500 for ancient and I'm hoping for Fairy!
    personally i think its a good pet. just keep training it to make it even better than it is now.
    do you know how i can get a whiptail pantera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerielle
    Is there a Transmute for Grendelweed from Frost Flowers? That would be my only idea.
    IDK lolololo
    Is there a Transmute for Grendelweed from Frost Flowers? That would be my only idea.
    it was a 4th of july pet for sale in the crowns shop
    nobody actually knew what happened to the king but he had numerous enemies, so most suspected murder.
    some thought it was the dwarf colony
    others thought his cabinet. (they were very jealous of his power and wealth)
    but nobody ever thought it could have been the little servant boy who ALWAYS followed him everywhere and was tired of being enslaved and bossed around by the king and the rest of the royal family.
    Seeing the opportunity to attack, the dwarf colony attacked the kingdom with no mercy. It truly was a sad day for the kingdom.
    There was no clear heir to the throne, however, one man stood out among the knights. His name was Arthur.
    The kingdom had fallen, and millions of innocent lives had been slaughtered.
    Check the crowns shop...
    You get it from the crowns shop.
    Mmmmm it was helephant I think.
    O: What realm is it?
    sorry man witch mount the hors on the lion or thesuper fast jagur
    Oh and yes they are still there
    That is a Kingsisle employee, as they all get those mounts.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast