Confessions of a Masked Dreamer

I've been prowling in the Spiral for 6 years...but who am I?

1. Leisure reading

by , 1-23-14 at 5:25:40 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Ever had one of those moments when you feel like reading for leisure but have to read chapters from a textbook for a class? I do.

I'm currently on my third day of school and I already feel like reading some of my mom's old fantasy books she gave me last year. I don't know why I didn't have this feeling before in winter break. (I guess it's just from being lazy that time, or I really got burnt out from studying.)

Every time I'm at school, I get bored enough to read anything ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. One week closer to school.

by , 1-13-14 at 3:10:01 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    School is starting next week. Trying to get my my tuition paid today, and maybe buy books if my instructors send the syllabus early. I plan to go back to early bedtime schedule as well for the rest of this week.

While I have the free time to play W101, I'm trying to outgrow my KP and RBP garden and farm enough stuff at Halfang to hit the max gold limit. I can't quite play as often since many of the past classes require all of my time for studying, but luckily I can still keep in touch ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Breaking the Silence--'14

by , 1-12-14 at 1:17:19 AM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Hello, fellow Centralians,

This is The Lone Ninja Escapist here, or Sarah BattleThief if you know me in-game. As you can tell, this is my first post for my new blog. I've decided to start a blog in the beginning of 2014--it's kind of my new year's resolution but I'm not all that hyped about those anymore.

I would like to take this moment to share the reason for this blog. I have been a long-time Central member and Wizard101 player. At this moment, I am a Grandmaster Poster ...

Updated 1-26-14 at 2:06:47 PM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Confessions
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234