Confessions of a Masked Dreamer

I've been prowling in the Spiral for 6 years...but who am I?

1. Wizardversary '14

by , 3-21-14 at 2:59:40 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    So, today is my Wizardversary. That means I'm officially a Wizard101 player for 5 years. The year went by so quickly that I just realized that this day was even coming!

I looked at my email this morning to find a gift from KingsIsle--a code for a random elixir! It's either going to be a Gold Boost, Health, or a shiny Energy elixir! I can't wait to get home to find out what it is! Thanks KI for this sweet gift! ;D

I guess now I will list a highlight of what has happened ...

Updated 3-21-14 at 3:00:52 PM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Spiral stories
  2. How do YOU quest?

by , 3-6-14 at 5:26:26 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    My response in Sabri's "How do YOU quest?" thread found here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Ninja Escapist View Post
    Well for me I strap on gear with the most universal resistance--my full Jade Gear set--and equip athames and rings that provide the big incoming heal boosts. I use my Ice Elf who has 13% spell proof and defy and a little Sharp Shot bonus. The wand I use varies by the school of the mobs I'm facing.

I quest whenever I feel like it--specifically when I am not expecting to do anything irl for about a couple
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sarah's Valentine's Day Lust

by , 2-15-14 at 1:43:50 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Well, that holiday is finally gone. Yesterday I've been at home since I didn't have class to attend. I played a bit in W101, hanging out with Mason (24601) for a bit then farmed some bosses for gear...to dress up a mannequin into Malorn Ashthorn.

Yeah, I was lonely enough to start dressing mannequins into NPCs in my home XD It has been awfully quiet in W101, everybody's at school and work celebrating with candy grams and whatnot. Tried to play The Sims 3 for a bit only to have it crash ...

Updated 2-15-14 at 1:44:39 PM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Spiral stories
  4. "You'll change your mind..."

by , 2-9-14 at 1:03:09 AM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    "Oh you'll change your mind."

These were the only words to expect from my mother during a discussion about marriage. Every time I tell her that I want to be an independent woman and I don't want to have a husband, she dismisses my statement as something that a little kid would say.

But I'm not a kid. I'm in college, I know what I want to do with my life and I plan to do great things in it. And nowhere in my plans did I want to have a romantic relationship. I'm ...
    Categories
    Confessions
  5. Made it onto the Leaderboard!

by , 1-24-14 at 10:38:09 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)

My Thieves' Paradise (aka Sultan's Palace) got placed #94 on the Leaderboard this evening. This home was once featured in Fawne's Wizard Weekly for its brightly colored gardens and homemade chandeliers, and today it finally saw the spotlight once again. I feel so happy today! I want to thank all the young Wizards who took the time to visit my home! :D

This achievement has encouraged ...

Updated 1-26-14 at 2:09:21 PM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Spiral stories
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast