Confessions

Things that I have made clear about own opinions and lifestyle

1. Myth's Peculiar Existence and Why It's Okay to be Roleless

by , 11-17-15 at 6:03:42 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Hey guys! This is Ninja bringing back this blog to life after a long hiatus! I miss writing my thoughts on here and after my monster of a writer's block, I've returned with some good ideas to share on Central. I want to revive my blog after encountering several controversial topics about school roles, but the most commonly discussed is about Myth.

Some background information to those who are not familiar the school:
    Myth is a school of magic that focuses on summoning minions to ...
  2. "Isn't something missing?"

by , 4-21-14 at 6:18:57 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    So recently I discovered Nightcore on Youtube which were songs that are sped-up in melody and were usually higher pitched than the original songs they were taken from. I was listening to my favorite songs last Saturday to see how good they were until I stumbled upon Evanescence. I wasn't too surprised that my favorite artist has been Nightcored and checked out some of the songs.

Shortly, I came to one of the songs I haven't listened to since high school, "Missing". Now the ...

Updated 4-21-14 at 6:20:09 PM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Confessions
  3. "You'll change your mind..."

by , 2-9-14 at 1:03:09 AM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    "Oh you'll change your mind."

These were the only words to expect from my mother during a discussion about marriage. Every time I tell her that I want to be an independent woman and I don't want to have a husband, she dismisses my statement as something that a little kid would say.

But I'm not a kid. I'm in college, I know what I want to do with my life and I plan to do great things in it. And nowhere in my plans did I want to have a romantic relationship. I'm ...
    Categories
    Confessions
  4. Breaking the Silence--'14

by , 1-12-14 at 1:17:19 AM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Hello, fellow Centralians,

This is The Lone Ninja Escapist here, or Sarah BattleThief if you know me in-game. As you can tell, this is my first post for my new blog. I've decided to start a blog in the beginning of 2014--it's kind of my new year's resolution but I'm not all that hyped about those anymore.

I would like to take this moment to share the reason for this blog. I have been a long-time Central member and Wizard101 player. At this moment, I am a Grandmaster Poster ...

Updated 1-26-14 at 2:06:47 PM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Confessions