Confessions of a Masked Dreamer

I've been prowling in the Spiral for 6 years...but who am I?

1. To my Friends and Acquaintances...

by , 5-21-17 at 11:33:28 AM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Hey, this is Sarah BattleThief. Just want to let you all know that I'm still regularly active in Wizard101 and haven't fallen off the face of the Spiral!

I've recently gone invisible after hearing news about the new chat system automatically sending out warnings and mutes for safe words from the filter. I'm not one to take these incidents lightly, so to protect mine and other people's accounts, I have decided to remove myself from all activities that require player interaction like ...

Updated 5-21-17 at 11:36:23 AM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Myth's Peculiar Existence and Why It's Okay to be Roleless

by , 11-17-15 at 6:03:42 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Hey guys! This is Ninja bringing back this blog to life after a long hiatus! I miss writing my thoughts on here and after my monster of a writer's block, I've returned with some good ideas to share on Central. I want to revive my blog after encountering several controversial topics about school roles, but the most commonly discussed is about Myth.

Some background information to those who are not familiar the school:
    Myth is a school of magic that focuses on summoning minions to ...
  3. Small Little Update

by , 11-18-14 at 6:41:28 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Yo, my fellow Centralians. I've jabbed some exams to finally be posting here on what's up.

Last Saturday I finally decided to give in and spend my training points on my first Sun spells, Sharpen Blade and Potent Trap. It feels great to have these spells now that there is going to be a new Myth AoE coming soon to live realm, since I need to get the most out of that spell when I get it.

But Ninja, why did you wait so long to get those spells?

Well, strange ...

Updated 11-19-14 at 11:08:44 AM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
    Spiral stories
  4. Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines

by , 10-22-14 at 10:09:26 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Hello my fellow Centralians, I'm finally back with an actual update about what's happening on my end. Before I get to what's going on this week, let me tell you about what happened today.

I woke up at 2am to work on accounting homework because I remembered last night that I was supposed to be assigned it yesterday (and it was due tonight), and I couldn't sleep without worrying about the work. So I made some good progress on the homework and noticed it was going to be 4 'o clock, right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Monster is Coming...

by , 10-1-14 at 9:06:00 AM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    Not feeling like myself this month. The monster inside of me smelled the coming of the October and I don't know how long I can control it.

In case I ever lose to its hunger for mischief, tell Malorn Ashthorn...

I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH HIM!

On her last breath, the masked wizard felt a dizzying sensation weight against her head and despite her effort to fight it, it drew her down to the floor, knocking a nearby candle off its holder. Before its flame extinguished, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast