A Writer's Works

Well, this is where general comments and feedback are openly welcome. Feel free to post whatever you feel towards my writing in here. :)

1. 'Til Death Do Us Part - The Untimely Demise

by , 8-26-14 at 3:51:01 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    This story takes place two years after the time of Retribution. The threat of Alexis GhostForge has been eliminated, and a new threat has risen.
    -----
    With great haste, Marcus and Max veered away from the windlane. Their sudden approach on Royal Navy ships became a surprise to security, and high alert was had for a Bison Skiff entitled "Little Mountain." Cannons fired from the Marleybone ships upon the boys' ship. When it was brought down to nearly nothing in the ability ...

Updated 8-26-14 at 4:39:12 AM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    A Writer's Works
  2. Short story - Tartarus

by , 8-4-14 at 3:50:45 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Fair warning, this is a Halo short. I'll keep it G-rated, but this is for anyone who doesn't know who Tartarus is, he's the guy in my Avatar. Brute boss from Halo 2. Mohawk Man.
    Anyway, this was thought up in about an hour.
    -----

When we left the High Charity, the High Prophet of Mercy was attacked by the parasite. I knew something was wrong in the first place when that Human ship crashed within ours.

The Elites' rebellion, they took our minions. I was instructed ...
    Categories
    A Writer's Works
  3. A Writer's Works

by , 7-14-14 at 1:51:56 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Anyone is free to leave a comment on here. I'll go ahead and approve it.

Here's all of what I'm doing for my works of writing:
    Over on Pirate101 Central, @Milt was kind enough to reopen Retribution. Though I can't continue it after the entire thing with the SPIRAL SHADOWS that I had, any comments on it are welcome over there, or on here in this blog post. I'll answer whatever question might be had to my best degree.

Updated 7-14-14 at 11:41:16 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    A Writer's Works