SparkleFountain

1. Imposter of Me

Hey guys! I was informed from some people that someone was being an imposter of me. The imposter's name is Daniel SparkleFountain. I don't know why he named that instead of Julia SparkleFountain. He said that he SparkleFountain on Wizard101 Central when he not. He was scamming people for high rank treasure cards in bazaar and Olde Town. If someone say that he or she is SparkleFountain, make sure if they are an imposter or not. So before you say "That's SparkleFountain!" Look at my characters ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Knightly Horizon Winter Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Ravino. View Post
    Knightly Horizon
    Winter Ball

The Ball:
    The Knights Who Say Ni and On the Horizon Team have joined forces to co-host an event, the greatest Christmas party of the year! This event will take place in my Massive Fantasy Palace. You may want to familiarize yourself with the story (click here) and with the group (click here). There will be games, contests and PvP fun... so come celebrate with us!

Time and Location:
    The
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Definition of Puppet and Down Rank

There's some people who doesn't know what puppet means. A puppet usually means 20 levels away or more. It doesn't mean people on their own level doing down rank is puppet, just down rank. However, puppet and downrank is kinda trying to get easy people.

Puppet Vs Middle Level

Down rank Vs Own Level that's private
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Made A Puppet Team Waste Time

I was doing 3v3 and the match took 3 hours. The puppet was mad at my team even though we lost. I'm honestly honored to do a 3v3 because if I didn't, the puppet would've vs 10 middle level teams instead of dealing with my team.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Updates About the Book 'Protected'

After all 10 chapters are completed. There will be book 2. Book 2 will have more chapters, more describing, and more action. Remember to keep reading book 1. Here's link to book 1: http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...046&highlight=

Updated 11-24-12 at 5:49:47 PM by SparkleFountain

Categories
    Uncategorized