*Erin*

1. All Aboard, Choo Choo!!

Well, I looked around and thought why not build that mc enfeeble, mc shatter, proof, defy, mc fortify pet for the next blog. So then I had to come up with a pet to put this on and The Lost Pages event is back. I really like the ice shark card from the spellwrit stalker. So I am raising his stats atm then we will start the pet project. I have a first gen and after 2 hatches am at this for stats: (trying to get rid of that top pips of plenty talent and raise stats atm)

Updated 8-17-16 at 11:41:49 AM by *Erin*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Chirp Chirp

I finally finished my first year of grad school and sorry didn't post anything these last couple of months. It was way too hectic, my mom broke her hip and was in and out of the hospital with surgery and complications. Plus the 4 hour daily drive to school and homework was just insane.

Am out until August 22nd and hopefully can continue some work on Owling Around in the meantime. Will not be able to get on much probably once Fall starts, I will be at school Monday thru Friday again. ...
    Categories
    Owling Around
  3. Spring Break!

Well with that evil thing called test I finished my life damage pet up. So I guess I will have to find another project to show you tricks and tips for mega. It was kinda funny too the pet I was using to help a friend and I thought nothing about it other than it was epic, so test opened and I was like I wonder how it does so trained and boom done.

Well anyways at least we went through ...
    Categories
    Owling Around
  4. Alley-Oop

So I have been working on my life damage project and every pet I get back fails at teen. I was like interesting not o darn. So I hatched it 10 times to see if they all failed, they did.

Ok, so in other projects of mine I noticed if all my offspring fail at teen, most likely one of my bases is my woot woot mega success pet. Its just a matter of finding the right one to level. So I choose the ancient to try epic. It seemed the easiest solution because it took me forever to get pain and ...

Updated 3-8-16 at 4:27:27 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Owling Around
  5. Thinking Cap

Well I am not yet ready for mega at all on that life project but thought I needed to make a in the middle post. In whale of a tale I had these for base pets.

I ended up with Unicorn popping when I hatched them together so I had to use power of 3 again.
    I got these back:
    Categories
    Owling Around
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast