Pets

1. Veg, Veg, Veg!

The other day I saw people commenting they HAD to farm for gold still. Thought since hatching costs gold will tell you some tricks so you don't ever have to farm again.

First off, GH is your new bestie. You want to farm couch potatoes. I average about 1-2 an hour, yet some days within 30 min have 5 of them as drops. Its kinda random; try one set of mobs within 7 turns no cp. Go to the next one etc; one of them will usually drop quicker than the others. Just a matter of finding which ...

Updated 2-20-16 at 2:49:34 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Pets , Owling Around
  2. Making a pet from scratch 2

Here is a link to part one:

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...t-from-scratch

If this part I am now raising stats to the new maxed stats and trying to keep my talents of damage as I go.

Hatch one is to try and get a damage talent popping and the stats to raise.

Updated 10-31-15 at 12:36:48 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Pets
  3. Making a pet from scratch

Well awhile back I was talking to Marcuswavetame in the hatchery and he wanted to learn how to make a pet from scratch. Well I am going to to do my best to document all my hatches making a life quint damage pet and then post it on the pet guides so people like Marcus can see just another person's approach to making pets.

So goal: quint life damage.
    My stipulation: I never try to use the same pet twice for instance. I won't make another forest beast pet ever because I want variety ...

Updated 7-13-15 at 6:57:19 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Pets
  4. People these days

Well I walked into the hatchery on one account my fire and was just sitting while I pulled the other account up to cross hatch a pet. A lady came up to me and said Erin hatch. I said I am sorry I am going to self hatch. She started a rant how no one with good pets ever shares. I tried to tell her about Central here and that we all are really helpful and will help you get the pet I even told her my name here and to try damage inc when it reopens in December. She wanted fire damage btw. She started ...

Updated 11-12-14 at 8:29:48 PM by *Erin* (spelled a word wrong oops)

Categories
    Pets
  5. Finally lethargy101

Well probably over a year ago lethargy101 helped me get storm sniper and I am proud to say I will start that pet project in the next week finally. I was talking with a friend Morgrim and he suggested the mulberry hound so will be finding mine and transferring it to that account. this is the pet with storm sniper:

I was thinking proof, defy, sniper, sharp shot and a heal. It will be on a magus storm ...
    Categories
    Pets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast