Whatever is on my Mind

1. First Epic Pet

by , 7-2-11 at 5:00:58 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Well I finally followed through and took a pet to Epic. This is the first pet I have taken to Epic, and I am fairly happy with it.
    Name:  Picture 2011-07-02 14-58-43.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  132.8 KB
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 3000 Thanked Posts

by , 6-26-11 at 6:12:33 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    A nice little milestone has been reached, I have been thanked over 3000 times. I am glad I was able to help so many people out on so many different topics. IMO, thanked posts hold more weight then post count in general. Anyone can post over 3000 posts, but being thanked over 3000 times I feel is much more of an accomplishment.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pet Leveling

by , 6-21-11 at 10:03:19 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    So even though test was only open for less then 24 hours I was able to take a few pets up and see what was worth leveling and what wasnt. My Vigilant got the May Cast Tower Shield at Epic, My Storm Elf will get proof, spritely and storm defense, My Evil Sandman will get unbalance, proof and spritely, ThunderBird will get mana gift and storm shot, Pet Rock spritely and proof and few that really arent even worth mentioning. So I think I got decent use out of the little time the test was open.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Test Realm Open

by , 6-20-11 at 5:46:13 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Test Realm is now open, something about the Mali instance, heard something about a cut scene, on the test realm is specifically states to run the Mali instance. So how I understood it was, pet level lol. But seriously, maybe some new drops in the instance? We will see or hear from others hopefully.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is Ke$ha really a Singer?

by , 4-12-11 at 11:41:57 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    He beats are catchy, lyrics likewise, however can you really call yourself a singer when you really just say the words of your songs in a sing song type of way? All the songs I have heard her "sing" have no rang, but just different inflections of her words. Like I said her songs are catchy and I will listen to them, but I just cant really call her a "singer".

P.S. Is there any songs she has that does NOT have the word glitter in them?
    Categories
    Uncategorized