Whatever is on my Mind

1. Subs or Crowns: What is right for you

by , 5-3-12 at 11:01:32 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukin View Post
    Cowns vs Subs, the age old discussion. Here is a quick breakdown to figure out which is best suited for you.
    First the Pros and drawbacks of each:

Subscription:
    *Complete access to the entire game while your account is under a subscription. All areas included. You can quest in any area, you can port to your friends to help them in their battles for experience or farming (a term used to describe battling the same boss/MOB over and over looking for a specific drop or
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Light

by , 2-16-12 at 8:11:27 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    You are my light
    The light that guides me through the dark

You are my light
    The light that drys my tears

You are my light
    The light that breaks through the storm

You are my light
    The light that heats my heart

You are my light
    The light that warms my soul

You are my light
    The light that makes my world shine.

To Lady Light my love and my life
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 10%/5% Eludes Me

by , 1-30-12 at 11:23:28 AM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    After countless hatches (almost as many hatches as times I farmed Jade Oni for his pet) I have yet been able to obtain the required stats to put me over the top to get the full potential for 10%/5% resist for Proof and Defy. I am beginning to think it is a conspiracy theory on KIs part to punish me, as Jade Oni punished me for so long. I will continue to hatch and try for this, but it is getting a little bit disheartening at this point.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why oh Why

by , 9-29-11 at 12:24:16 AM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Why oh why do you do this to me Atlanta Braves?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. GoodBye Old Friend

by , 7-14-11 at 11:46:17 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    About 17yrs ago I was introduced to one of the greatest forms of music, Alternative rock. Most of you would recognize this time period of music with such bands as Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains to name a few. Living in the Chicago Land area there was two options for a radio station with this type of music, Rock 103.5 and Q101. Rock 103.5 was more of a flash in the pan and fizzled out rather quickly, which led to one choice, Q101. This is where I learned of the Alternative scene ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast