Whatever is on my Mind

1. P101 Free Sneak Peek Event

by , 10-3-12 at 7:26:04 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    For those who have been waiting to get a peek at P101, now is your chance. There will be a free sneak peek tomorrow, available to EVEYONE. Thanks to P101C for the heads up, here is a link to learn more. http://pirate101.centralforums.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PvP Round 3

by , 7-29-12 at 10:12:56 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Keeps on trucking. 28-2 Captain (787). Had an interesting battle with a Fire wizard this evening. Had to go through 3 absorbs in order to defeat them. They never even attacked, just kept putting up the absorbs (makes me want to add more steal wards into my deck) was an interesting strategy. Alas a couple of frostbites, a trusty minion helped make it less problematic. Until next time
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. PvP Round 2

by , 7-24-12 at 6:34:24 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Did another 6 matches last night. Started facing some higher level Privates level 52 or so. One minor set back, ran across someone who had some critical, a critical Orthrus can do some heavy damage with a blade, which accounted for my first loss. Promptly after being defeated, went and saw Diego to train conviction. Blaze is now a Knight (683) with a record of 15-1.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Start of PvP

by , 7-22-12 at 11:21:11 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    So I finally broke down and started to PvP. I am using my Ice wizard who is currently level 38. I started today, and had my first 10 matches. To my pleasant surprise, I had all good experiences thus far. My tenth match was against a Warlord. He was disappointed he lost, but he took it graciously. Hopefully it will continue to be a surprise and contradict what I hear about the people in the arena, but I am sure that I will run across the occasional bad apple. After all those appear no matter where ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Illustrated Guide to Dropped Crown Gear

by , 7-15-12 at 9:12:44 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukin View Post
    I know there are lots of different guides that hold this information, as well as the Wiki. However I know some people prefer to have everything in one placeand not have to search for what they are looking for. Hopefully this guide will do just that.

Elven Storm Cap- Dropped by: Harvest Lord Location: Triton Avenue
    Elven Fire Robe-
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast