Blog Comments

Congratulations, Lukin! I remembered when I reached 3,000. It's a fantastic feeling!
    grats :D!!!!
    I just got to say I am in the same boat and yet to get the drop. WTG and the comments here were good for a laugh. Thx.
    Very well done! I would love to hatch with any of those. See my pet picture albums if interested and pick a match.
    nice i got it randomly also so when i quip and fight oni i am like i got your son lol
    [quote=LucasFireHunter;bt17559]Aye, Ke$ha is pretty good, only a few of her songs are inappropreate.[/quote] a few HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH sry only Tik tok and yes she is a real singer.I like some of her songs and they have same sounds and do have glitter and her videos are creepy but i dont think she isnt a singer lady gaga her songs some are good but her loks creep me out too much
    Aye, Ke$ha is pretty good, only a few of her songs are inappropreate.
    I am pretty sure my crazy beautiful life doesnt have the word glitter, lol. But what a singer is to me is when they connect with the music and the audience or whoever is listening.
    i agree :cool3:[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Plum"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by EnlightenedShadow
    Fantastic! That's a winner for sure . I love that it's written as if it was a letter home to your parents. Very good work!
    I wanted to do something a little different, hopefully it will stand out a bit compared to the others.
    Fantastic! That's a winner for sure . I love that it's written as if it was a letter home to your parents. Very good work!
    Bravo! Bravo! I love it so cute :D
    Was going to go trough all of WC, but seeing just how long that was, figured it wasnt worth the time and probably would have gotten casted to the side as it would have been many pages lol.
    Woah, it's much nicer than mine lol XD
    And I got my balance blade pet too. So a win-win.
    NICE best set of pets ive ever seen
    Congrats Now for Meowiarty and the Krokotilian?

@Neso, Didn't anyone tell you 800 was the lucky number? :-X
    OMG MY FRIEND ALWAYS GETS THE GOOD STUFF INSTEAD OF ME
    When I brought my wifes wizard along to get the drops to sell for gold (about 200 battles or so) she has gotten it 3-4 times in that span.
    I am always trying to help my friend get one of those, so far i got 3 he has 0, we are messed up, i get what she wants, she gets what i want.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast