Spiraling

Spiraling!

I'm new to the spiral! I'm leveling a Death Wizard (currently level 40), a Balance Wizard (level 32) and a Life Wizard (level 21).

I am married, with 2 kids. We all four play W101 now! It is a great game for literally ALL ages, because my 5 year old has no problem keeping up with us, and even though she is still under level 10, has been able to come to my rescue and save my butt more than once! We simply love this game!

Most of my adult friends think I am really lame for this new passion of mine! I thought a blog would be a fun way for me to talk about what's going on with me on this new adventure, and maybe a person or two that actually understands and thinks it's cool too will read it!

If you stop by, please post a shout so I'll know you've been here!

Happy Spiraling everyone!

1. The Amulets

Today's hot topic: THE AMULETS! LOL! Do you love them? Do you hate them? Have you even seen them yet? I haven't, so I'm going to go check them out today and see what all the hype is. I probably won't hate them, since I rarely hate anything (too much energy!), but I probably won't love them as much as, say, FLUFFY! (my Pet Egg...see previous post)
    I'll be back later to give an opinion, for whatever it's worth!

Happy Spiraling Frenz!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ode to my Pet Egg

Yes, I'm a little behind the times, but I just this week began to level up my first pet, and I've learned the joys of having a pet with talents! My Pet Egg first learned the Blizzard spell, then got the "may cast Spritely" talent. I L-O-V-E my Pet Egg now!!! He casts that Sprite on me soooooo much in battle now! His name is Fluffy, and I love him.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. NEVER Again!

I just have to vent! Yesterday I went to Grizzleheim. I had the quest to kill Jotun, so I entered the dungeon, and just by chance another player was getting ready to go in and jumped in with me. I thought fine, because I knew I could use the help. My husband ported in to help me and the fighting began. Right away I lost the other guy. At one point he yelled "HELP!" and I found him in the next room and jumped in and fought with him, but then right away we were separated again. My ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. April Fools Rock

Everybody is upset about the new pet rock being what the timer was about I'm seeing. Some people are even TICKED OFF! Really?? You have that much extra energy just sitting around to use on being mad about this? Wow. Just wow.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blah

Everyone is sick at my house! Stayed tuned for more posts soon, later, sometime. Blah!

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast