Hoarding Halfang - A Wizard's Gold Farming Assistance Team

Hoarding Halfang - A Wizard's Gold Farming Assistance Team

1. Name Change!

by , 1-19-13 at 9:30:49 PM (Hoarding Halfang - A Wizard's Gold Farming Assistance Team)
    I just got a name change to Falling Emeralds! The name is kind of a joke. My wizard's name is Thomas EmeraldCatcher; thus emeralds are falling. I was previously Prime Time Tonight.
    Categories
    Other
  2. The Mega Bundle is Officially Released!

by , 5-28-11 at 11:08:32 AM (Hoarding Halfang - A Wizard's Gold Farming Assistance Team)
    The new Mega Giftcard Bundle is now officially released!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time Tonight View Post
    If you go to the Wizard101 home page, you will see that the new Mega Bundle is not "Coming Soon", but now has information and says it will be ariving in Gamestop stores in several days!

Gamestop $39 Mega Card
    New!
    This new Mega card will be arriving at Gamestop stores in the USA over the next few days. Contact

Updated 7-6-11 at 11:51:25 AM by Prime Time Tonight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Wizard101 Epic Bundle Out - Sultan's Palace!

by , 5-25-11 at 2:18:12 AM (Hoarding Halfang - A Wizard's Gold Farming Assistance Team)
    You can see a video tour of this house here: http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...d.php?t=168556

(Thank you to Autumn Ice)

You can see the guide here: http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...d.php?t=168472

(Thank you The Water-Mole Idol)

As you can see from the video and pictures, this is one EPIC gift card andd house! The house is BEAUTIFULLY decorated with TONS of water and color. I bet we will be seeing tons of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Diviner Index Starting Uniquely at Level 20!

by , 5-23-11 at 6:54:40 PM (Hoarding Halfang - A Wizard's Gold Farming Assistance Team)
    The Deviner Index is now accepting Storm wizards that are at least level 20! No other index has done this yet, and I feel that everybody that has paid for the game should be listed. Most people at level 20 have paid for the game.

You can visit the Deviner Index here!

~ Prime Time Tonight

Updated 5-23-11 at 8:35:59 PM by Prime Time Tonight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Log On Screen!

by , 5-16-11 at 6:01:45 PM (Hoarding Halfang - A Wizard's Gold Farming Assistance Team)
    If you go to the Log on screen of Wizard101, you will notice that the screen has been changed. I like it much better now. Tell me what you think about it!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast