Diary of a girl

Welcome to my blog... we have all types of interesting stuff going on here.

Amber is my first wizard and the writer of many of the blog entries.. Opilia are entries that I wrote, Suri is entries that my next character will write...

Hatchable Pets is where you can find out about all my pets that are of age to hatch.

You never know what you might find in my blog, so take a look.

1. Most crazy thing you have ever been reported for

by , 7-31-11 at 9:29:52 AM (Diary of a girl)
    I got reported today when I was AFK, spinning in the shopping district glitch. That's the glitch where you can stand behind the wall near the edge. This is the chat I saw when I got back.

[B]Guy: Hey girl[/B]
    [B]Guy: Hey, can I go there?[/B]
    [B]Guy: HEY GIRL![/B]
    [B]Guy: You cheating! [/B]
    [B]*some other random people talk*[/B]
    [B]Guy: Either let me over there or DEATH[/B]
    [B]Guy: fine, death[/B]
    [B]Guy: I reported you! Cheater![/B]
    [B]Guy: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. CL and WT

by , 7-24-11 at 3:49:12 PM (Diary of a girl)
    So I'm going back to work on CL today. I can't say I'm excited about it. I don't have any pets, spells, or XP left to earn, I'm at the top level, I almost can't do CL since it seems to have so little incentive for me to do so. Even the gear isn't that great of an incentive since I have the gear I want, most of which came from the Dragon hoard, and sultan's palace... and the stuff from Wintertusk sells for so much more!

Wintertusk is great, I spend about an hour or so farming the ravens ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Garden

by , 7-22-11 at 2:26:03 PM (Diary of a girl)
    I've been experiementing a lot between gardening. I'm not trying to get a huge circle of plants, but I do want a few good clumps. I've decided on 14 prickly bear catus ... 4 fickle pickles, and three deadly fly traps. I'll probably plant one more fly trap because it's easy to get four plants in a med spell range. The problem with them is that they have a ton of needs, this means that if you're going to plant them it makes more sense to have at least three of them in one range...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Getting Comfortable

by , 7-18-11 at 5:42:10 PM (Diary of a girl)
    Amber Mistdreamer
    Legendary

A Home of my own
    I am lucky to own several homes, depending on what I'm trying to do. My main home is my favorite place in the whole spiral! It's such a relaxing and comfortable place. I love it so much I even put it in the Wizard Weekly Homes and Gardens.
    It would be really awesome to be able to be showcased as I came up with the theme of my home from watching the first episode of Wizard Weekly. I watched it and I thought to ...

Updated 7-18-11 at 5:56:26 PM by opilia11171 (Adding more)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LEGENDARY

by , 7-10-11 at 10:45:46 AM (Diary of a girl)
    (This entry was written during the fight that brought me to legendary. but I finally have my first legendary character! The first character I made, Amber, a balance wizard, is now the best that she can be!)

Dear Suri,
    Guess what I have? I have a flying carpet mount! Woot! I really REALLY want the fairy wings, but I don't have enough CROWNS right now. I wish they had a trade in for gold, I would die to get those wings ... lol. The carpet is so much fun though! It's like riding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast